Welcome to the Official Burlington Ghost Walks
Simply Spooky!-(est.since 2001 logo copyright)
Investigations into Burlington and Halton Region's Most Haunted Places and it's Ghosts, Burlington Ontario
Official Burlington Ghost Tours
Upcoming Event: Next Burlington Ghost Walks- Friday August 25 @ 8:30pm Meets at Emma's Back Porch, Burlington Please confirm by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Clicking Here DISCOVERY Ghosts! Facebook Page
For Burlington Ghost Walks Tickets and Information Contact: email@example.com
For Patrick Cross Media/Interview Inquiiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Burlington Ghost Walks Next Tour - Friday August 25th 2017 @ Emma's Back Porch. Watch for posted dates on a Friday Night 8:30pm-10pm or Sunday Afternoon 5pm-7pm. Private ghost tours available for groups of 10 or more-Please Inquire.
Announcement New Changes for the Season! All bookings for Burlington Ghost Walks are now done by contacting email: email@example.com
Good News! Ticket prices have been reduced to only $10 per person. You can now pay cash for tickets when you come on the tour Meet at Emma;s Back Porch. Group tours must be Pre-paid by making arrangements to meet at Emma's Back Porch to pay for tickets.Prices may go up during October and Halloween busy season.
Note : Due to the newly added ghost tours in Cottage Country- Muskoka, Port Severn, Orillia. Please make arrangements to book well ahead for Availability. Thank-you!
The Official Burlington Ghost Walks "Your Ghost Guides To The Dark Sides"
Thank You! 17 Years of Ghost Walks and Haunted History<> 2001 to 2017. Sponsored by Tourism Burlington, City of Burlington, Emmas Back Porch, Water Street Cooker, Coffee Culture.
Join Canadian Paranormal Researchers - Patrick Cross and sometimes joined by "Awesome" Michelle Desrochers-"Ghost Hosts" - for Burlington's Ghost Walk Tours of "Famous Emma's Back Porch" and Downtown Burlington, Ontario.
Patrick is a Paranormal Representaive for Emma's Back Porch and Water Street Cooker for the last 17 years and 27 years as a Paranormal Investigator, Ghost Consultatnt, Tour Guide and Co-ordinating ghost tour groups from 10 to 175 people for group events, seminars, TV-Radio-News and Social Media Events.
Planning a day or weekend trip to Burlington? Come to Emma's Back Porch, Enjoy the Patio and the Water Street Cooker Upstairs Dining.
For Canada's Most Haunted Information Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rated "Best Family and Childrens Ghost Walk Tours in Ontario for the past 17 years"-Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, Toronto Tourism, Ontario Tourism, Tourism Burlington, Muskoka Tourism, Niagara Falls Tourism.
This is a Family Site. We promote fun and spooky ghost walks with historic tours in Burlington.
We are promoted through Toronto Tourism and Burlington Tourism Events Centre 441 Locust Street, downtown Burlington-stop in for a flyer and more information.
OFFICIAL DOWNTOWN BURLINGTON GHOST WALKS
Explore Canada's Ghosts this Summer and Fall
Watch for upcoming tours and events with Burlington Ghost Walks and Discovery Ghosts!
Discover It! with "Discovery Ghost Tours of Ontario" - Updated Ghost Tours, Investigations and More Time om Ghost Walks! as featured in Toronto Star and The Toronto Sun.
EXPLORE 200 YEARS in 2 Hours!
official slogan copyright 2001-2017-copyright Patrick Cross
Check out the Spirited Historic Tour with History, Folkore and Legendary Ghosts of Burlington.
Informative, well researched accounts of settlers, soldiers and history makers from the 1800's including Chief Joseph Brant, Laura Secord, Emma Byrens, Captain William Kerr, Elizabeth Brant,
James Gage and History figures to the present day Burlington.
Official Ghost Walks Information
Burlington Ghost Walks was established in 2001, ghost walks run from August to November - Fridays 8:30pm to 10:00pm. Every second week. The tour is 1 1/2 hours lomg, meets at Emma's Back Porch Restuarant and we continue to visit a variety of legendary haunted locations in Burlington's
downtown core including tour of Emmas Back Porch!. We talk about Burlington's history and mystery, the dark secrets and stop at many locations where ghosts still linger on the streets and in the shadows of downtown Burlington and Village Square.There is a coffee and washroom break at the Coffee Culture on Brant Street on the tour,
we then go back to Emma's Back Porch at the end of the tour.We are in the downtown Burlington core and restaurant areas, everything is well lit and safety is always our first concern for our guests.
We meet outside by the white veranda at Emma's Back Porch Restaurant in downtown Burlington, 2084 Old Lakeshore Road, one block east of Brant across Lepage Real Estate. Free Parking across from Emmas Back Porch. We can accomodate up to groups of 50 people.
*This is the "Official Burlington Ghost Walk Tour" that sells tickets and conducts Ghost Walks with Emma's Back Porch", *Do Not call Emma's for Tickets or Reservations* We are the only ones that sell tickets and do the Ghost Walks.Thank-you.
HAUNTED EMMA's BACK PORCH, Burlington-2017
Click on Emma's Picture below for Emma's Back Porch Restaurant web site
:Ghost Photos Gallery:
Original "Ghost Tracking Poster-Promo Poster" from Official Casa Loma Ghost Tracking Tours 2011
Click Here: An in-depth web page and on-line media presentation of Ontario's Missing History.
Discovery Ghosts! Media copyright 2015-2017
DISCOVERY Ghosts! Official Facebook
Discover! Haunt, Investigate, Repeat!!
Click on the links below to go to other Burlington Haunted Locations:
Emma's Back Porch-Burlington
>Haunted World War 1 Statue
>Magnetic Hill-King Road Ghost
>Inn At The Falls Ghost Walks
Once Upon a Time...It was Nice! "THEN" Burlington ghosts were just a Legend, NOW! we've made it HAUNTED HISTORY!
Legends and Stories of Burlington's Haunted Places continue with On-going research into the unexplained, strange, paranormal, the para-science and the just plain weird!
Contact: Patrick is available for interviews-radio/tv/media/seminars/speaker/investigations and paranormal consultant. Email: email@example.com. Visit Patrick on Facebook for Instant Messenger.
Patrick Cross: Paranormal Investigator / Researcher
-Takes YOU to real haunted places, the unknown, the hidden with chilling ghost stories as featured on many tv/radio/news/social media shows:
TV Shows Patrick Featured on-Consultant/Host/Guest for: Creepy Canada CTV, Ghost Trackers YTV, Demonic Entities-Biography, Ghostly Encounters-Destination America,Bio Channel, ET Canada-Entertainment Tonight, Ghosts That Kill-USA, When Ghosts Attack-USA,HBO TV, Extreme Paranormal-USA A&E, Science of Ghosts-Space TV, Casa Loma Featured 94.9 Radio The Rock-Rita McNaully,
Haunted Destinations-USA, America's Haunted Lighthouses, Ghost Magazine-USA, City Pulse 24 News Toronto, Breakfast Television CITY TV-Breakfast Television-Anne Rhomer, Marilyn Dennis Show-City TV, Live Eye City TV, Space TV, CFMT Vision TV, CBC Radio1, CHCH TV, Cogeco TV, CFRB 1010-Toronto, CKTB Talk Radio-St,Catherines,Richard Syrett Show-Talk640AM, HBO TV, ShowCase Channel, A-Channel News, CanadaAM TV and More!
List of Ghost Tours and Televison Productions: Patrick as TV / Radio Host / Paranormal Consultant-Researcher / Event Speaker / Producer:
- Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours - 2017
- Ghost Investigations with Miki-International Renowned Psychic Medium "AskMiki" Syndicated 24hrs Magazine News Columnist-2017
- "Haunted Case Files" TV Series - Featured Season Premiere July 9th and on Destination America August, 2016 T + E Channel
- Discovery Ghosts! TV/Media/News Toronto, Vancouver 2015-2017
- Casa Loma, Toronto "Official Ghost Tracking Tours of Casa Loma" Events and Seminars 2009-2013
- Casa Loma "You Tube Feature" Interview - 94.9 FM Radio (over 35,000 views!)
- Ghost Trackers TV Series - Official Paranormal Consultant and Host-YTV TV
- Emma's Back Porch Restaurant and Water Street Cooker, Burlington
- Ghostly Encounters TV series -"Buried Secrets"-Destination America, BIO Channel-Wraith Films
- Keg Mansion Dinner and Ghost Tours-Toronto
- Tornonto Star and Toronto Life Magazine Special Feature-Original Ghost Investigations of Paletta Mansion Lakefront, Burlington
- Toronto Star- "Special Featured Full Story"-Paletta Mansion, Burlington Ghosts October 2007
- E.T. Canada Feature/Entertainment Tonight - Cannada's Most Haunted Mansion News Special
- Terry Boyle Haunted Ontario Books and Tours-Ghost Researcher/Consultant/Host 2004-2009
- Stars In Cars: Patrick Cross-Haunted Cars Feature, AutoTrader.ca Canada
- Ireland House, Burlington-Halloween Special Events
- Burlington Public Library Ghost Stories and Investigations
- Village Square-Burlington Art Center Ghost Events
- Royal Botanical Ghost Tours,Burlington
- Port Dalhousie Ghost Tours, St.Catherines
- Inn at The Falls, Dinner and Ghost Seminars Bracebridge-Muskoka
- Orillia Big Sky Ghost Tours
- Toronto Tourism and Special Events
- Toronto Sun News Media-Special Events
- CITY TV Breakfast Television Halloween Specials
- CITY TV / CITY Pulse News " Casa Loma " Halloween Special - Ghostracking Tours
- CTV TV Travel Entertainment-Tourism, Toronto
- CTV Barrie Special Events
- CTV Toronto - Canada AM with Liza Fromer
- CHCH TV Hamilton Special Events
- Global TV News Halloween and Special Events
- Muskoka Traditions - Book published by Boston Mills Press
- Muskokan Magazine "Feature Story" and Special Events
- Cogeco TV Local News Events-Ghost Tours Burlington
- Charity Ghost Walk Events for Burlington Breast Cancer Society and Autism
- "Night Gallery"-Ghost Photo Seminars-Art Gallery of Ontario.
- Paranormal Seminars - First Star Psychic shows-Toronto Exhibition 2017, St. Catharines, Barrie Tourism, Tourism Muskoka, Las Vegas, Reno Nevada-USA
Visit Patrick on Twitter.
www.twitter.com/patcrossghosts Twitter News Feed
Visit DISCOVERY Ghosts! Official Facebook Page
Burlington Ghost Walks Copyright 2001-2017. Discovery Ghosts! Media 2017. Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours 2017. All rights reserved. This is the Official Ghost Tours and Promotional Media for Burlington, Ontario.copyright 2017. Established 2001.Haunted Since 1988.