Welcome to the Official Burlington Ghost Walks
Simply Spooky!-(est.since 2001 logo copyright)
Investigations into Burlington and Halton Region's Most Haunted Places and it's Ghosts, Burlington Ontario
Official Burlington Ghost Tours
For Burlington Ghost Walks Tickets and Information Contact: email@example.com
For Canada's Most Haunted Information and Media Inquiries Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Patrick Cross and Discovery Ghosts! and Media Inquiiries Contact: email@example.com
Ghost Walks are now over for the Season - starts again in June 2017.
:Click on link below to reserve for "Ghost Tours Information" when Posted and Available:
Tickets Must be PRE-PAID. We no longer take Cash. All Payments for regular tours are through PAYPAL.
The Official Burlington Ghost Walks "Your Ghost Guides To The Dark Sides"
Thank You! 16 Years of Ghost Walks and Haunted History<> 2001 to 2016. Sponsored by Tourism Burlington, City of Burlington, Emmas Back Porch, Water Street Cooker, Coffee Culture.
Join Canadian Paranormal Researchers - Patrick Cross and Michelle Desrochers the Ghost Hosts - for Burlington's Ghost Walk and Ghost History Tours of famous Emma's Back Porch and Downtown Burlington, Ontario.
Patrick is a Paranormal Representaive for Emma's Back Porch and Water Street Cooker for the last 16 years and 27 years as a Paranormal Investigator, Tour Guide and Co-ordinating ghost tour groups from 10 to 175 people for group events, seminars, TV-Radio and Social Media Events.
Planning a day or weekend trip to Burlington? Come to Emma's Back Porch, enjoy the Patio and the Water Street Cooker Upstairs Dining.
Rated "Best Family and Childrens Ghost Walk Tours in Ontario for the past 15 years"-Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, Toronto Tourism, Ontario Tourism, Tourism Burlington, Niagara Falls Tourism.
This is a Family Site. We promote fun and spooky ghost walks with historic tours in Burlington.
We are promoted through Toronto Tourism and Burlington Tourism Events Centre 441 Locust Street, downtown Burlington-stop in for a flyer and more information.
OFFICIAL DOWNTOWN BURLINGTON GHOST WALKS
Explore Canada's Ghosts this Summer for it's 150th Celebration
Watch for upcoming new tours and events with Burlington Ghost Walks
Also Coming this Summer and Fall Discover It! with "Discovery Ghost Tours of Ontario" - New Tours, New Locations as featured in Toronto Star and The Toronto Sun News.
EXPLORE 200 YEARS in 2 Hours!
official slogan copyright 2001-2017-copyright Patrick Cross
Check out our Spirited Historic Tour with History, Folkore and Legendary Ghosts of Burlington.
Informative, well researched accounts of settlers, soldiers and history makers from the 1800's including Chief Joseph Brant, Laura Secord, Emma Byrens, Captain William Kerr, Elizabeth Brant,
James Gage and History figures to the present day Burlington.
Official Ghost Walks Information
Burlington Ghost Walks was established in 2001, We conduct ghost walks from September to November - Fridays 8:00pm to 10:00pm. Every second week. The tour is 2 hours, meets at Emma's Back Porch Restuarant and continue to visit a variety of legendary haunted locations in Burlington's
downtown core. We talk about Burlington's history and mystery, the dark secrets and stop at many locations where ghosts still linger on the streets and in the shadows of downtown Burlington and Village Square.There is a coffee and washroom break at the Coffee Culture on Brant Street on the tour,
we then go back to Emma's Back Porch at the end of the tour.We are in the downtown Burlington core, everything is well lit and safety is always our first concern for our guests. Enjoy!
We meet outside by the white veranda at Emma's Back Porch Restaurant in downtown Burlington, 2084 Old Lakeshore Road, one block east of Brant across Lepage Real Estate. Free Parking across from Emmas Back Porch. We can accomodate up to groups of 50 people.
*We are the Official Ghost Walk Tour that sells tickets and conducts Ghost Walks with Emma's Back Porch", *Do Not call Emma's for Tickets or Reservations* We are the only ones that sell tickets and do the Ghost Walks.Thank-you.
HAUNTED EMMA's BACK PORCH, Burlington-2017
Click on Emma's Picture below for Emma's Back Porch Restaurant
:Ghost Photos Gallery:
Original "Ghost Tracking Poster-Promo Poster" from Official Casa Loma Ghost Tracking Tours 2010
Click Here: An in-depth web page and on-line media presentation of Ontario's Missing History.
Discovery Ghosts! Media copyright 2015-2017
DISCOVERY Ghosts! Official Facebook Page
Discover! Haunt, Investigate, Coffee, Repeat!
Click on the links below to go to other Burlington Haunted Locations:
Emma's Back Porch-Burlington
>Magnetic Hill-King Road Ghost
>Inn At The Falls Ghost Walks
Once Upon a Time...It was Nice! "THEN" Burlington ghosts were just a legend, NOW! we've made it HAUNTED HISTORY!
Legends and Stories of Burlington's Haunted Places continue with On-going research into the unexplained, strange, paranormal, the para-science and the just plain weird!
Contact: Patrick is available for interviews-radio/tv/media/seminars/speaker/investigations and paranormal consultant. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Patrick on Facebook for Instant Messenger.
Patrick Cross: Paranormal Investigator / Researcher
-Takes you to real haunted places, the unknown, the hidden with chilling ghost stories as featured on many tv/radio/social media shows:
TV Shows Patrick Featured on-Consultant/Host/Guest for: Creepy Canada CTV, Ghost Trackers YTV, Demonic Entities-Biography, Ghostly Encounters-Destination America,Bio Channel, ET Canada, Ghosts That Kill-USA, When Ghosts Attack-USA,HBO TV, Extreme Paranormal-USA A&E, Science of Ghosts-Space TV, Casa Loma Featured 94.9 Radio The Rock-Rita McNaully,
Haunted Destinations-USA, America's Haunted Lighthouses, Ghost Magazine-USA, City Pulse 24 News Toronto, Breakfast Television CITY TV-Breakfast Television-Anne Rhomer, Marilyn Dennis Show-City TV, Live Eye City TV, Space TV, CFMT Vision TV, CBC Radio1, CHCH TV, Cogeco TV, CFRB 1010-Toronto, CKTB Talk Radio-St,Catherines,Talk 640 AM-Richard Syrett Show, HBO TV, ShowCase, Canada AM and More!
List of Ghost Tours and Televison Productions: Patrick as TV / Radio Host / Paranormal Consultant / Event Speaker / Producer:
- Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours - 2017
- Ghost Investigations with Miki-International Renowned Psychic Medium "AskMiki" Syndicated News Columnist-2017
- "Haunted Case Files" TV Series - Featured Season Premiere July 9th and on Destination America August, 2016 T + E Channel
- Discovery Ghosts! TV/Media/News Toronto, Vancouver 2015-2017
- Casa Loma, Toronto "Official Ghost Tracking Tours of Casa Loma" Events and Seminars 2009-2012
- Ghost Trackers TV Series - Official Paranormal Consultant and Host-YTV TV
- Emma's Back Porch Restaurant and Water Street Cooker, Burlington
- Ghostly Encounters TV series -"Buried Secrets" 2009-Destination America, BIO Channel
- Keg Mansion Dinner and Ghost Tours-Toronto
- Tornonto Star and Toronto Life Magazine Special Feature-Original Ghost Investigations of Paletta Mansion Lakefront, Burlington
- Toronto Star- "Special Featured Full Story"-Paletta Mansion, Burlington Ghosts October 2007
- Terry Boyle Haunted Ontario Books and Tours-Ghost Researcher/Consultant/Host 2004-2009
- Stars In Cars: Patrick Cross-Haunted Cars Feature, AutoTrader.ca Canada
- Ireland House, Burlington-Halloween Special Events
- Burlington Public Library Ghost Stories and Investigations
- Village Square-Burlington Art Center Ghost Events
- Royal Botanical Ghost Tours,Burlington
- Port Dalhousie Ghost Tours, St.Catherines
- Inn at The Falls, Dinner and Ghost Seminars Bracebridge-Muskoka
- Orillia Big Sky Ghost Tours
- Toronto Tourism and Special Events
- Toronto Sun News Media-Special Events
- CITY TV Breakfast Television Halloween Specials
- CITY TV / CITY Pulse News " Casa Loma " Halloween Special - Ghostracking Tours
- CTV TV Travel Entertainment-Tourism, Toronto
- CTV Barrie Special Events
- CTV Toronto - Canada AM with Liza Fromer
- CHCH TV Hamilton Special Events
- Global TV News Halloween and Special Events
- Muskoka Traditions - Book published by Boston Mills Press
- Muskokan Magazine "Feature Story" and Special Events
- Cogeco TV Local News Events-Ghost Tours Burlington
- Charity Ghost Walk Events for Burlington Breast Cancer Society and Autism
- "Night Gallery"-Ghost Photo Seminars-Art Gallery of Ontario.
- Paranormal Seminars - First Star Psychic shows-Toronto, St. Catharines, Barrie Tourism, Tourism Muskoka, Las Vegas, Reno Nevada-USA
Visit Patrick on Twitter.
www.twitter.com/patcrossghosts Haunting News Feed
Burlington Ghost Walks Copyright 2001-2017, Discovery Ghosts! Media 2017. Discovery Ghosts! of Ontario Tours 2017. All rights reserved. This is the Official Ghost Tours and Promotional Media for Burlington, Ontario.copyright 2017. Established 2001.Haunted Since 1988.